Sustainability Project Piccola Valle
The design and construction phase:
• The construction was done by renovating an existing building.
• All construction work was done with local craftsmen and local companies.
• The materials, as far as possible, were purchased locally.
• Only high-performance materials were used to ensure insulation.
During the season:
• We carry out door-to-door collection for a differentiated garbage collection as close to 100% as possible.
• We use well water for the houses and recovered rainwater for irrigation.
• The four villas and the Fontanina are zero emission (all electric).
• We use electricity entirely from certified renewable sources.
• We are trying to completely eliminate single-use plastics, example. ice cream spoons, straws..
• We have internal electric mobility.
• We use “Ecofriendly” detergents.
• Our gardening tools are for 75 % electrics.
• We do not use chemical fertilizers or chemical herbicides.
We use electricity entirely from certified renewable sources